Informal Dinner, Saturday 10th September 2016
Event has now expired
The Society 2016 Informal Dinner will be held at Christ Church Spitalfields Crypt this Saturday 10 September, 7.00 for 7.30pm. Please turn up at 7 for your welcome drink. Enter via the crypt entrance on the right hand side as you face the church. The bar will also be open from 7 if you want to purchase any further drinks for your meal. We will sit down to eat at 7.30.
Tickets sales are now closed. Any questions please email or call the Assistant Secretary. You will have been notified of any peal arrangments if you have signed up for one.
Christ Church Crypt has recently been refurbished as some of you may have seen when visiting for ringing. It is a beautiful restoration, as featured in Wallpaper and Design & Architecture and has been shortlisted for the Wood Prize which will be announced in November this year. We will have the whole space to ourselves, a specially selected menu and a cash bar.
The set menu including the vegetarian option is listed below:
- Sweet pea and toffee veloute with pea and sweetcorn fritter, coriander oil
- Pot Roast Chicken Breast with Jersey Royals, Baby carrots, Leeks and Crisp chicken Skin or
- Twice cooked young vegetables with Pearl Barley Risotto, Parsley Puree, semi dried grapes, Tapioca Cracker (V)
- Lemon Posset with Olive Oil Biscuit Crumb, Curd and Jellies
There will also be a cash bar.here, then you can sign up; alternatively by ticking the paper list on Wednesday or please email Timothy R Forster the Assistant Secretary.)
- Peal attempt: signup has now expired
- Dinner: signup has now expired
You can pay Claire Roulstone the Honorary Treasurer directly, by cash or cheque (£44.00 per person). Alternatively, you can pay by telephone banking or online banking (also £44.00 per person) or use the PayPal form below (which incurs a small handling fee).
Please notify Claire Roulstone the Honorary Treasurer, if you have paid by telephone banking, online banking or paypal.