AGM and October Business Meeting
109 days to go
The AGM and October Business Meeting will be held in the church hall of St Martins in the Fields at 4.30pm on Saturday October 4. There will be peals in the morning and general ringing at from 3 pm to 4.15pm preceding the meeting in the church hall at 4.30pm.
Afterwards there is a meal, 7 for 7.30, at, Café Rouge Irving Street, 17 – 18 Irving Street, London, WC2H 7AT just past the National Portrait Gallery, a short walk away. A great menu, 3 courses and coffee for £20. Please sign up below.
- French Onion Soup with a melted Gruyère cheese crouton
- Salade au Chèvre (v) grilled goat’s cheese with mixed salad and red peppers
- Pâté Rouge smooth chicken liver, shallot & madeira pâté, served with a baguette
- Poulet Breton sautéed chicken breast, mushrooms, leeks and courgettes in a cream, white wine & herb sauce with mash
- Salmon Fishcakes with lime & coriander mayonnaise and French fries
- Girasole (v) egg pasta parcels with asparagus, peas, lemon butter & watercress
- Salade Rouge crisp baby gem lettuce, avocado, baby plum tomatoes, sugar snaps and cucumber with a creamy lemon, garlic & Dijon dressing with pan-fried salmon
- Torte au Chocolat et à la Banane (v) chocolate, banana & praline torte topped withwhite chocolate curls with vanilla pod ice cream
- Tarte au Citron Lemon tart with crème fraiche
- Crème Brûlée classically rich vanilla custard with a candied caramel top
Early sign up deadline
- Peal attempt: signup has now expired
- Dinner: signup has now expired
You can pay Claire Roulstone the Honorary Treasurer directly, by cash or cheque (£20 per person). Alternatively, you can pay by telephone banking or online banking (also £20 per person) or use the PayPal form below (which incurs a small handling fee).