March Country Meeting, March 12th 2016
Event has now expired
10:00 to 11:00 Hatfield St Etheldreda (10) 23-1-20 AL9 5AW
Hatfield is on the Kings Cross railway line – the same one that Hitchin is on. Tower close to station.
11:30 to 12:30 Kimpton SS Peter and Paul (8) 10-2-15 SG4 8EF
Pubs, and other shops, in village for lunch.
14:00 to 15:00 Codicote St Giles (8) 10 cwt SG4 8XX (or 8XY from Dove)
Plenty of parking and a toilet. Pubs, and other shops, in village for lunch.
14:30 to 16:30 Hitchin St Mary (12) 17-0-16 SG5 1HP
On Kings Cross railway line.
Church House, Churchyard, Hitchin, Herts SG5 1HP at 4.30pm.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served in Church House from 4.00pm.
Beer, wine and soft drinks will be available from the licenced bar until 11pm.
Dinner will be served at 6.30pm for members who have pre-ordered. Members requiring dinner must select their menu options and pay for their dinners by Friday 11th March.
Church House is adjacent to St Mary's Church. There are several car parks nearby:
- St Mary's Square (opposite the church) 2 minutes walk to church
- Portmill Lane (to the north of the church) 2 minutes walk to church
- Woodside (Long stay car park on the way to the station) 5 minutes walk to church
- Fish & Chips
- Chicken Fillets & Chips (battered chicken fillets)
- Veg Pancake Roll & Chips (V)
- Cheese & Onion Pasty & Chips (V)
Selection of desserts
here, then you can sign up; alternatively by ticking the paper list on Wednesday or please email Timothy R Forster the Assistant Secretary.)
- Peal attempt: signup has now expired
- Meal: signup has now expired
You can pay Timothy R Forster the Assistant Secretary directly, by cash or cheque (£12.50 per person). Alternatively, you can pay by telephone banking or online banking (also £12.50 per person) or use the PayPal form below (which incurs a small handling fee).
Please notify Timothy R Forster the Assistant Secretary, if you have paid by telephone banking, online banking or paypal.